Thursday, November 21, 2013

AMERICA RECOVERS! -THE DOW SOARS TO 16,000

AMERICANS CELEBRATE
Johann Wagener 11-21-13

Quiz: What percentage of Americans own stock?

Well at least the wealthy 10%  who own 81% of the stocks leaving 19% for another 37% of the population. As for the other 53% of Americans? As usual they are being asked to be patient and wait for the "trickle" that they are promised will be coming soon.

This "wait and it will come" con has worked for almost 3 decades ever since one of the most admired  Republican Presidents in history coined the term, "trickle down economy" to which all other Republicans quickly fell in line to support and still do despite that all the evidence shows that it does not work. The rich get richer and the poor get poorer.  

An economic policy that only benefits 10% of Americans, is a flawed policy and doomed to continue to fail as it has so many times in the past.

Why so many Americans fail to acknowledge this remains a mystery to most of the world, and me.

But then, I'm an idiot.