Monday, February 8, 2016

WHY HILLARY LOVES THE ESTABLISHMENT

They give her lot's of money!





Hillary Clinton: I Took $675,000 In Speaking Fees From Wall Street Because I Didn't Know I Would Run For President



Anderson Cooper presses presidential candidate Hillary Clinton on her paid speeches to Goldman Sachs and asks if it was a mistake. Clinton was paid $675,000 for three speeches to Goldman Sachs, averaging $225,000 a speech.

"You were paid $675,000 for three speeches. Was that a mistake? I mean was that a bad error in judgment?" Cooper asked.

"Look. I made speeches to lots of groups. I told them what I thought. I answered questions," Clinton said Wednesday night at a Democratic forum moderated by CNN.

"But did you have to be paid $675,000?" Cooper pressed the Democratic presidential hopeful.

"Well, I don't know. That's what they offered," Clinton responded.

Attempting to explain away the Wall Street speeches, Clinton said she didn't know whether she was running for president again.

"To be honest I wasn't -- I wasn't committed to running," Clinton said about the circumstances and timing of the speeches. "I didn't know whether I would or not."

"You didn't think you were going to run for president again?" Cooper asked.

"I didn't," Clinton said. "You know when I was secretary of State several times I said you know I think I'm done. And you know, so many people came to me, started talking to me."

Mitt Romney, if you recall, in the 2012 cycle infamously said he fired illegal immigrants who treated his lawn in 2006 because he was running for office.

"I’m running for office, for Pete’s sake, I can’t have illegals. It turns out that once question, they hired someone who had falsified their documents, had documents, and therefore we fired them," Romney said to Gov. Rick Perry at an October 2011 debate in Las Vegas.

When asked if she now regrets taking the money for the speeches she said she does not.


No comments:

Post a Comment