Monday, March 7, 2016

"CRINGE" MOMENT? EXCUSE ME? HOW ABOUT I'M SORRY FOR INTERRUPTING?

Hillary fans are really having to dig deep to find something untoward about Bernie Sanders.



Here is what they call their "cringe" moment;  Bernie said “Excuse me, I’m talking,”


Sanders had hammered Clinton for her previous support of trade deals. She responded by laying out a series of proposals to create incentives for companies to invest and stay in the United States, and criticizing Sanders for voting against the auto bailout.

Sanders, responding that the vote was actually one against a Wall Street bailout, cut off Clinton: “Excuse me, I’m talking,” he said, prompting “oh’s” from the audience.

Clinton responded: “If you’re going to talk then tell the whole story.”

Instead of cringing why not;"excuse me for interrupting"?

   

                          

No comments:

Post a Comment