Sunday, November 17, 2013

MEMO: US CONGRESS

RE: THE CONSITUTION/POTUS
Johann Wagener 11-17-13


DEAR CONGRESSPERSON (              )


I am writing to you today to make an appeal regarding something that I believe to be of great concern to anyone who has sworn an oath to protect and defend our country from it's enemies; both in and out of it's borders, from those that threaten or attack the Constitution and the principles it stands for.

In this instance I believe the threat is coming from a small group of extremely hateful zealots who claim to be patriots in one breath, and in the next, advocate sedition against our government and specifically our President. A group of very powerful and wealthy who have so far succeeded in using the flag and bible as props to push there agendas and have convinced many that they are doing it on behalf of  "the American people".

They claim that any  speech, no matter how harmful it is to America, is protected under the 1st Amendment of the Constitution, which I reluctantly find myself in agreement with.

But I don't recall it including sedition or yelling "fire" in a crowded theater.

Having said that, and being the idiot that I am, I would like to respectfully ask you esteemed gentle persons;

Does exercising the right to free speech include advocating sedition?

I think I already know your answer to that Question, so let me ask;

Does the Constitution require you stand passively by while your constituents blatantly and sometimes viciously debase, the principles for which it stands. In this case I'm referring to the the Executive Branch and the person Americans duly elected to fill the post of President of the United States of America.

As a representative of your constituency  is it not your responsibility to correct those that are uninformed or misguided, if for no other reason, than out of respect for the Constitution?

A few years ago I witnessed one your esteemed colleagues doing an excellent job when responding to one of his constituents who asked him a question pertaining to our President;

John McCain supporter Gayle Quinnell told the crowd at a McCain Rally in Minnesota that "Obama is an Arab." McCain took away the microphone "No ma'am," he says. "[Obama's] a decent family man, citizen, that I just happen to have disagreements with on fundamental issues."

 Would it not be incumbent on to you respond in kind when one of your constituents refers to the President of the United States as;

“You ain't my bitch, nigga, buy yo' own damn fries" ! —Barack Obama, nigga president 

or

“Now you know that guy ain't shit. Sorry ass mother fucker got nothin' on me, right? Nothin'!„
—Barack Obama, motherfuckin' president

(There's a trove of these comments referring to our President online but this will suffice in making my point.) 

Or, am I to believe that your lack of response infers you are in agreement with them but too much of a gentleman to express your views in public?

Or, do you believe that responding to this would be, violating the oath you took to defend the Constitution? Believing this is what the Founding Father's hand in mind when granting all Americans the right of free expression?

If I'm out of line here, please put me in my place.

On the other hand, if you believe that this is a 1st Amendment right of expression and an expression  I need to ask you by quoting someone I once heard being asked of another of your honorable colleagues; Sen. MCCarthy  in 1954? that said it much better than I;

"Senator. You have done enough. Have you no sense of decency sir, at long last? Have you left no sense of decency?"

FOOTNOTE;  During my  search for materials to use in this post I came across a site that I thought conveyed what I am talking about here much better than I ever could.  http://niggermania.net/forum/showthread.php?44911-Anyone-here-DOUBT-that-Odumba-is-a-fuckin-muslim-nigger who's home page states;

Welcome to the Forums of Niggermania! As a guest you have limited access to the forums and you can only post in the guest forum. If you register, you'll have full access to the forum including Nigger Mating, Niggers in Africa, Nigger Graphics, etc.We do not have ads or pop ups and we keep your email confidential. Please register by clicking the link at the top of the page.
I was some what dumbfounded to find that are thousands of Americans that hit the "like" button when responding to the comments posted there.

I invite you to visit this site and comment on what you find there. Some Americans may be interested to know what you think before going to the polls in 2016.

I'd also invite our learned Justices on the Supreme Court to visit the site which I must assume was an oversight on their part when they declared that America had been washed clean of racism and the Voting Rights Act was no longer necessary.

Please gentle-persons, be my guest.  

No comments:

Post a Comment