Monday, November 11, 2013

BREAKING NEWS! THE WORLD'S GREATEST SOURCE FOR NEWS

THE VILLAGE IDIOT.org 
Johann Wagener 11-11-13




NO! NOT FOX -MSNBC-CNN Or even the Globe or National Enquirer for that matter. 

Much worse than that I'm afraid.

Very soon I'll be sending out invites to both friends and enemies alike, to click on to "the-village-idiot.org". A website solely created, edited and mastered by no other than myself who has taken on the moniker of "The Village Idiot" which I'm sure many will agree is a good fit. 

I'll be warning those who visit the site that it is not a place to find the truth, facts, or for that matter anything coherent to an average person on the street. I will caution them that will be greatly disappointed if that's what their looking for, so better to hit the escape key and avoid being bewildered at what they find.

What I will attempt to do is communicate what I scooped up from the so-called "real sources media" over the last 24/7 cycle and dish out my take on what I found. 

I figure that's going to take a little bit of humility and white knuckling because trying to make sense out of things like "healthcare is worse than slavery" comes close to getting an aneurysm. 

None the less I decided to give it a shot, using what I learned picking up a sheep's skin in psychology a few decades back.  

I recalled reading about a psychiatrist; well known to be radical in his thinking, who came up with a novel way to communicate with those who were not on the same plane as most of us. In this case a schizophrenic who's main mode of communication was writing on his cell wall with his own feces.  

This insightful doctor figured that the way to understand this person was to learn and communicate in their language if he wanted to be able to help them. I won't go into what he did next. I'm sure most of you will be able to figure it out from there. 

He wasn't very successful in making it a common practice in the mental health community because there weren't very many in the learned profession who wanted to get their hands dirty. Probably most of them thought he was an idiot. Oh well. At least he tried. 

Still, since it seems that Americans hear, see, and communicate on multiple levels, I thought it might be worth a try to pick up a pen (not the other) and see where it goes from there. 

My first post will focus on "retrograde psychology" and how it's used in a market driven society. Turns out there's a large and very successful group of "shrinks" out there that are experts in helping people develop marketing skills, such as, how to look someone straight in the eye and tell them, "buying this (fill in the blank) will be the most important decision you will ever make in your life." Brilliant!

Then I thought I would elaborate a little on "communication" and one of the "great communicators" of our times (or so I'm told by a few Republican friends of mine). 

I had an idea about doing a piece on "Selling Misery' and ..................................

Suffice it to say, after 72 years on the planet it is refreshing to realize I found my niche, even though it’s a lot more crowded than I imagined.  

Where I go from there will mostly depend on what comes up next, because I like surprises. And, without a doubt, I'll find a lot of surprising stuff in media news. 

Maybe it might also depend on the feedback I get from my friends and enemies, but then, why would a village idiot like me think that was important? 

And to all those of you who have helped me get here (you know who you are) I want to express my greatest appreciate. Without you giving me all this idiotic stuff to make try and makes sense of. I would never have gotten here without you. 

And, to my soon-to-be dwindling number of followers I ask that you cut me some slack here. After all, what can you expect from a village idiot?  

No comments:

Post a Comment