Tuesday, November 19, 2013

EVERY AMERICAN NEEDS A GUN

TO STAY SAFE
Johann Wagener 11-19-13

Except for those that turn them on themselves.

Here's one more reason why Americans should take a class on "why to not own a gun".

I know I'm going to hear from the "guns don't kill people" crowd who will point out that the son used a knife on his father so this had nothing to do with guns. This kind of rationalization is astounding to say the least. Then I'll get a few nonsensical comments about how, if the mother had a gun she might of been able to stop her son from killing his father. And the crazy making from the BSC crowd will go on from there.

So, to be clear. Being the idiot that I am, I would like to ask;

Do guns and the attitude Americans have about guns have anything to do with this tragic event?

Would Americans be safer if there were fewer guns on the market?

Would Americans who choose to have guns in their homes be willing to take a course (similar to DUI classes) prior to purchasing one?

Please enlighten me if you can.




No comments:

Post a Comment