Saturday, May 23, 2020

Joe Biden Predicts Outcome of 2020 Election: "I’m going to beat Joe Biden” - YouTube

This is amazing!

Joe is a gift to Trump that keeps on giving.

Even from the completely controlled safety of his own home studio where any army of staffers write his script in order to protect him from himself this person finds a way to make a complete fool of himself.

Joe Biden: "I’m going to beat Joe Biden” - YouTube


Some may call it a gaffe.

Some may call it a slip of the tongue.

Some may call it Freudian.

I’m wondering if it’s prophetic?

Here is Joe Biden appearing on CNBC and saying “I’m going to beat Joe Biden.”

He doesn’t catch himself, doesn’t try to correct it.  It’s like he didn’t even notice. 

Take a look for yourself:

And for those who might say that clip is taken out of context….wrong!

Here’s the entire clip:

Another source:

Joe Biden: “I’m gonna beat Joe Biden” pic.twitter.com/4eDWClPG2G

— Nikola (@niktaylorde) May 23, 2020

The Free Beacon reported this:

Presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden on Friday appeared to tell CNBC he will defeat himself in the November election.

“I’m prepared to say that I have a record of over 40 years and that I’m going to beat Joe Biden,” Biden said. “Look at my record.”



 

No comments:

Post a Comment