Friday, May 22, 2020

Darryl Strawberry is BLACK and Backs POTUS, Will Join Black Voices For Trump | News Pushed

Baseball Legend Darryl Strawberry Backs POTUS, Will Join Black Voices For Trump | News Pushed



Another hoax was demolished today by baseball legend Darryl Strawberry who came out with strong support of President Trump. The only thing the Dems fear is minorities leaving them to vote for Trump and it appars many are and more will.
“President Trump, he’s a great man to me. He was always gracious to me. I really love him, his family. He’s always been kind to me. I’ve known him quite well and every time I’ve seen him and been around him he’s always been so gracious with me,” Darryl said,
The Daily Wire reported that former New York Mets/New York Yankees eight-time All-Star Darryl Strawberry will appear as a guest in a Trump campaign live webcast Thursday night titled “Faith in America: Black Voices for Trump.”

No comments:

Post a Comment