Friday, May 22, 2020

Hey Joe! African-American Pastor: Trump 'Most Pro-black President in My Lifetime' | Newsmax.com

African-American Pastor: Trump 'Most Pro-black President in My Lifetime' | Newsmax.com



A black pastor, who served on President Donald Trump’s transition team, called Trump the “most pro-black president” he has seen in his lifetime during a roundtable event in Michigan. 
Pastor Darrell Scott, who is a member of the National Diversity Coalition for Trump, accompanied Trump to an event at the Ford plant on Thursday night, Newsweek reports. 
"I'll say it again, this president, and I've lived under 12 presidential administrations, I was born during Eisenhower's administration, this president has been the most pro-black president in my lifetime," he said. "But when I say pro, I'm saying pro in the sense of being proactive. He's been proactive rather than reactive to issues concerning minorities, underserved and disadvantaged communities than any other president in my lifetime.”
Scott said he believes, “History is going to be kinder to you, Mr. President, than the fake news media is today.”

No comments:

Post a Comment