Sunday, August 7, 2016

HILLARY APOLOGIZES FOR MISTAKE BUT NOT FOR LYING

Hillary learned this from the best. This is a classic Bill Clinton, "it all depends what the definition of the word is- is."

If it were anyone else all of this nonsense would easily be resolved by either admitting they lied or taking the "fifth."

But that would be too simple for Hillary so for over a year now the public has to be subjected to an ongoing flow of crazy making double talk; "I made a mistake", "I short circuited" (whatever that means), and now Tim Kaine explains the lying as "talking past each other" Uh?

You are asked a straightforward and specific question. You answer with a lie. That's talking past each other. Uhm?

After playing a montage of Hillary Clinton and FBI Director James Comey that for all intents and purposes indicated that Clinton lied to the American public, host of NBC’s “Meet the Press” Chuck Todd said, “[Clinton] seems to be conflating what she said to the FBI and what she said to the American public. Can you conclude here whether or not Secretary Clinton lied to the American public about sending and receiving classified email?” (RELATED: CNN’s Tapper Calls Out Clinton For Email Lies: You’re Not Entitled ‘To Your Own Facts’ [VIDEO])

“Chuck, let me just say this, I’m going to jump right to the punch line,” Kaine claimed. “I heard Hillary Clinton say over and over again when I’ve been sitting next to her and when I’ve watch her on TV that with respect to the emails, I made a mistake and I’ve learned something and I wouldn’t do it again and I’ve heard her apologize.” (RELATED: Hillary Clinton: I ‘Short-Circuited’ With My Email Answers [VIDEO])

“I did hear that back and forth and I think Chris Wallace and Hillary were sort of talking past each other last week. She was saying what Director Comey acknowledged to be true, that when she spoke to the FBI, when she was talking to the FBI thought her answers in that setting were truthful.”(RELATED: Hillary, Chris Wallace Spar Over Her Classified Emails [VIDEO])


Kaine Unable To Answer For Hillary's Email Lies [VIDEO] | 

No comments:

Post a Comment