Thursday, July 4, 2013

THE POT CALLING THE KETTLE BLACK

OMG! THE "N" WORD!
Johann Wagener 7-4-13

If this were an Elementary school playground I would just respond with; "sticks and stones can break my bones, but words can never hurt me" so there!

It seems kids are much better at this than us grown ups. Anybody with an IQ over 2 digits knows that racism is alive and well in these United States and that probably 75% (or more) of our white population see people of color as "N's" and think of them that way; how we react to our president being a prime example.

Playing this silly adolescent game of not saying the "N" word is nothing more than an adolescent game which we can then say; hey, look at me, I'm not a racist cause I don't use the "N" word. Really? Treating people like "N's" is far more damaging than calling them an "N".

But then that would blow our cover and we would have to deal with it rather than make believe it doesn't exist.


Racism is a Tough Sell: The Real Reason Everyone Dumped Paula Deen

No comments:

Post a Comment