Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Donna Brazile: I DID IT (LIED) BUT THE RUSSIANS ARE TO BLAME

It's the "Devil made me do it" defense.



All the lying, cheating, bribing, colluding, and general chicanery the Democratic wing of the Establishment did is the Russians fault.



Last October, a Wikileaks release revealed that Brazile had emailed officials of the Clinton campaign multiple times to make them aware of questions that would arise during Clinton’s debates with Senator Bernie Sanders.

Brazile initially denied she had done this, stating, “I did not receive any questions from CNN,” she said in a Fox News interview last October. “As a Christian woman I understand persecution, but I will not stand here and be persecuted because your information is totally false.” She refused to apologize for her actions, at one point stating, “My conscience – as an activist, a strategist – is very clear” and making vague claims that the emails were altered.

However, several news outlets verified the authenticity of the documents through digital identifiers from the DNC servers.

Now it seems Brazile is changing her tune. In her essay, she states that passing the questions to the Clinton campaign was “a mistake I will forever regret.” Yet, she falls short of connecting her role in the primary corruption with larger problems in the DNC, echoing the mainstream media and the Democratic party by blaming the Russians for Trump’s victory:


Donna Brazile: Passing debate questions to Clinton campaign was “a mistake I will forever regret” - NationofChange

No comments:

Post a Comment