Tuesday, December 4, 2018

BEHAR GONE WILD! USES DEAD PRESIDENT TO BASH POTUS

  • Whoopi Goldberg was forced to cut to commercial break during another on-air spat between co-hosts Meghan McCain, 34, and Joy Behar, 76 on Monday 
  • Show insiders tell DailyMail.com that the exchange continued off air with Behar fuming, 'If this s**t doesn't stop I'm quitting this damn show. I can't take this much more'
  • Monday's Hot Topics segment was meant to honor late President George H. W. Bush, but quickly went south after Behar brought Trump into the conversation 
  • 'Can we focus on the president, please. I don't want to talk about Trump, we're honoring a great president,' McCain interjected
  • Behar shot back: 'Excuse me a second please. I want to talk about -' before McCain cut her off again to say 'I'm not interested' 


Joy Behar, Meghan McCain Reportedly Get Into Huge View Fight

No comments:

Post a Comment