Wednesday, March 14, 2018

IS STORMY SOLICITING FOR FAVORS?

Are people willing to pay to have Stormy share the gory details of her alleged sexual escapades?



Stormy Daniels launches fundraising campaign to pay legal bills in Trump battle | New York Post


Stormy Daniels on Wednesday launched an online fundraising campaign to pay legal bills in her battle to void a nondisclosure agreement she signed that paid her $130,000 to clam up about her alleged flingwith Donald Trump.

“I am attempting to speak honestly and openly to the American people about my relationship with now President Donald Trump, as well as the intimidation and tactics that he, together with his attorney Michael Cohen, have used to silence me,” she wrote on a page she created on crowdjustice.com.

“In order to tell my story, I have had to file a public lawsuit in Los Angeles, California in an effort to void a non-disclosure agreement that Mr. Trump never signed and yet is trying to use to intimidate me.”

No comments:

Post a Comment