Saturday, June 3, 2017

BILL MAHER IS A POTHEAD THAT ENTERTAINS FOR A LIVING

Why would anyone take Bill Maher seriously or hang on every word he mouths as if it were gospel?

What you see is what you get and what he delivers is what you'd expect from a pothead that spends most of his time in some degree of altered states of reality.

It reminds me of entertainers of old, like Steve Martin, who appeared on stage with a glass of their booze of choice in their hands. People laughed and no one took them seriously; rightly so.

Said Maher in a just-released statement to media outlets:

“Friday nights are always my worst night of sleep because I’m up reflecting on the things I should or shouldn’t have said on my live show. Last night was a particularly long night as I regret the word I used in the banter of a live moment. The word was offensive and I regret saying it and am very sorry.”

HBO earlier today had condemned Maher’s uses of the racial slur, which came after Sasse told Maher he could visit Nebraska and “work in the fields with us.”

Said Maher: “Work in the fields? Senator, I’m a house…” then used the word that drew gasps from the audience, then some applause.

Said HBO today after a night of flaming on social media:

“Bill Maher’s comment last night was completely inexcusable and tasteless. We are removing his deeply offensive comment from any subsequent airings of the show.”

Bill Maher Backlash Grows After 'Real Time' Racial Slur; HBO Calls It 'Inexcusable'

No comments:

Post a Comment