Tuesday, September 29, 2015

1,800 PEOPLE HOARD OVER 7 TRILLION OF THE WORLDS WEALTH

The world's collective wealth is around  $241 Trillion and, if evenly distributed, everyone on the planet would hold around $51,600 (in gold it would be about the size of a golf ball).

But wealth isn’t evenly distributed. Let’s look at what the world’s wealthiest 1% of people have versus the other 99% of people?


1 percent guy has 46% of wealth
How about the top 10%?


10 percent of people have 86 percent of wealth
To further demonstrate just how uneven wealth distribution actually
is, let’s bring out some of the world’s richest billionaires.3


billionaires come out
World's richest people







Another year, another set of records broken by the planet’s wealthiest. Despite some global economic turmoil — plummeting oil prices, weakened Euros, ruinous rubles — it was still a pretty good year for billionaires overall.

Exactly how much are the world’s billionaires worth? $7.05 trillion, according to FORBES’ latest ranking — besting last year’s record-breaking $6.4 trillion sum by a hefty $650 billion. The jump is driven in part by 290 newcomers, our biggest freshman class, which helps push the total number of billionaires in the world to 1,826, the highest number we’ve ever recorded.

While anyone with enough loot to make our count is well within the top 1% worldwide, income inequality is present even among this group: the richest 500 individuals collectively hold $4.7 trillion of that $7.05 trillion total. That translates to just over a quarter of billionaires accounting for two thirds of the wealth on our list.