Wednesday, July 13, 2022

LOOK WHO IS HIDING IN THE WH WITH CUE CARDS Here's the Email Obama Reportedly Sent His Former White House Doctor When He Questioned Biden's Cognitive Health

Here's the Email Obama Reportedly Sent His Former White House Doctor When He Questioned Biden's Cognitive Health: Twenty minutes after the tweet was posted, Jackson wrote, Obama delivered a scolding. “I have made a point of not commenting on your service in my successor’s administration and have always spoken highly of you both in public and in private. You always served me and my family well, and I have considered you not only a fine doctor and service member but also a friend,” Obama wrote in the email, according to Jackson. Related: Leftist Turn Their Rage on Former Heroes Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Barack Obama in Wake of Roe Ruling “That’s why I have to express my disappointment at the cheap shot you took at Joe Biden via Twitter. It was unprofessional and beneath the office that you once held. It was also disrespectful to me and the many friends you had in our administration,” Obama wrote. “You were the personal physician to the President of the United States as well as an admiral in the U.S. Navy. I expect better, and I hope upon reflection that you will expect more of yourself in the future,” Obama wrote. Fox News noted that Obama did not reply to a request for comment on Jackson’s version of events.

No comments:

Post a Comment